30 May Entrepreneurs Connect 3
Entrepreneurs Connect presents: Solving Challenges through Mentoring and Coaching
Our last Entrepreneurs Connect event, hosted at Cognito in April, focused on collaboratively unpicking business owners’ challenges associated with risk management, strategy, people and finances, delivered in a boardroom style discussion format. We’re now excited to present our third event of the year, which will focus on how mentoring, coaching and other support can help to find further solutions to these hurdles of entrepreneurship.
Hosted at Virtually Golf on Thursday 15th June at 3pm, this event will be a blend of a keynote, panel and interactive audience discussion. We’ll then have exclusive access to the facilities to enjoy a spot of golf simulation and informal networking, while tucking into a range of tasty hot and cold snacks.
- 15:00 – 15:30: Arrival and networking
- 15:30 – 15:45: Introduction – James Pinchbeck
- 15:45 – 16:15: Mini-Keynote: Coaching and Mentoring – the benefits and how to access support, Simon Meadows, Owner of Sterling Business Coaching
- 16:15 – 16:45: Panel: Hear from business owners and experienced coaches and mentors
- 16:45 – 17:00: Panel Q&A with the audience
- 17:00 – 19:00: Open networking, access to facilities, refreshments
We hope to see you there! Please RSVP with any dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 10th June.